Monday, April 20, 2009

Lovely Locks

Wednesday Brody is going in for a much needed haircut. I had to take some pictures of him today because I just love the little shag he has going on. I know though that it is getting too long and probably hot on him with summer coming, so it's time to snip it away. I'm tempted to cut it short since it grows pretty fast, but I have a feeling I will chicken out and just get it trimmed. I'm afraid he will look too grown up with a buzzed haircut and I'm not ready for him to lose his little boy features. I'll post pictures of his new cut if I do decide to go drastic :).

And today I found out that I won runner-up in the Shamrock milk contest! I am so excited because I didn't think I had any chance of winning since the first thing they judged on was originality. My picture wasn't too original, but maybe Kat won them over with her cuteness :). Anyway, we won 4 tickets to Elmo's Green Thumb and a $25 Shamrock gift certificate. I'm so excited to win my first photo contest! Here is the link to the picture that won. I'm looking forward to taking them to see Sesame Street Live.

6 comments:

The Hayes Family said...

Congrats on your win! That's awesome!! Word of advice on the buzz...DON'T BUZZ it! Jackson's hair was buzzed last time it was cut..and not on purpose...and both he and I were devastated. Thankfully it's growing out now, it was so sad. With that said..can't wait to see pics! :)

Jill said...

Well they do say that Sheep stay cool in summer cause of their wool, right? LOL I think he'll be adorable no matter what cut he gets! He's such a cute little boy with short or long hair.
how awesome with the contest! It WAS/IS a cute picture!!

Rachael Schepemaker said...

That is so awesome!!!!!!!!!!! I like Brody's long locks too! It just goes with his face and style. Want to take the kids to Westgate next week to play in the water and eat lunch?

Connor's Blog said...

Hey Joanna,
Congratulations on winning runner up in the photo contest! That's so cool! U should enter the Costco photo contest - they always have a photo contest .. I think it is once or twice a year. I bet you could win that one 1st place.

Brooke said...

Congrats on the contest, how cool! I'm sure they are going to love Sesame Street!

As for the hair he is such a cutie it won't matter. Liam's hair is really fine and doesn't look cute longer like Brody's. Love those locks! I do agree the short one does make them look a lot older, after every cut I swear he ages another 6 months!

Erin said...

YEAH on the contest- Good for you. I'm going to miss Brody's hair. I've become attached too :)