Thursday, April 23, 2009

moments

I got a new wider angle lens today for my camera, so of course I had to try it out on my two favorite (and usually unwilling) subjects. It was just after nap and they were having their snack. Popcorn was the snack of choice and for kicks I threw in a few m&m's that were left over from Easter. That became a game of searching and stealing m&m's from each others bowls. But this time there wasn't any (okay, much) fighting and more laughter involved. They love to make each other laugh, which in turn cracks me up. I love these two.

4 comments:

Jill said...

So how much was this lens? I really like the angle and the amount of surrounding it captured. I think it should be one I get next too. Did you pick Tamron?
Very cute picture! We had popcorn for snack too. But m&m's would've been a great addition! Do you make your own popcorn?

Rachael Schepemaker said...

I love your new lens too! So it looks like you opted for a trim for Brody. Are you going to post any photos of the new hair cut?

Peggy said...

How sweet!! I love it when siblings laugh with each other and play "nice".

Jennifer said...

how fun! i love this pic....what lens did you get? i love the looks of it!!!!