Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter!

Our Easter in pictures. It was a great & long day today! Kids are tucked away in bed and I'm about to do that myself. Happy Easter everyone!


Brody spying his Easter basket for the first time.

Playing with his new Tonka truck the Easter Bunny brought him.

Easter egg hunt at Aunt Stephanie's.

Searching every last corner for any missed eggs.

And MOST importantly of all...Jesus is Alive :).

6 comments:

Rachael Schepemaker said...

I love your Easter baskets. Can't wait to hear more about your weekend. Taylor is sick so I will let you know when she is better so we can meet up.

Jennifer said...

Happy Easter to you too Joanna! Looks like you all had a fun day!!

Erin said...

Oh I love the pic of Brody peeking over the counter at his basket- too cute! And the butterfly Kat is holding is a perfect final pic. Looks like you had fun :)

Jill said...

Cute pictures. :) So what was in their bags? We did sunglasses, hats, frog figurines, and fruit leather. lol
Glad you had a nice easter!

jennbecc said...

Looks like a nice Easter. :) I still need to get my pictures loaded. Sigh...

Brooke said...

Love the Easter baskets, really cute. Glad you had a nice Easter!