Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Randomness

There is no rhyme or reason to this post, just a bunch of pictures and a video from the week that I thought I would put on here. I was putting together some old pictures for Kat & Brody's baby album and I realized that Quinn doesn't even have one. I have maybe one or two pictures printed as opposed to the hundred's I have of Kat and Brody. I'm going to try to put together a special album for her since she seems to be getting the short change on the memory making book. The picture below is one I found of me when I was probably around 3 or 4. Everyone says that Quinn looks just like Greg but when I look at this picture I totally see her.








3 comments:

Vicki said...

You're right, I totally see you in her comparing those two photos! There must be something wrong with my system, I watched the video, but no sound :-( Can't wait for playdate... are we on for next week?

Rachael Schepemaker said...

Quinn is definitely the perfect mixture of you and Greg! Let's hit up the park soon.

Peggy said...

You have a beautiful family! I am so happy to have met all of you.