Just a few recent pictures I thought I would post. Tomorrow I'm hoping to get better halloween pictures of the kids in their costumes. Kat is going as a cowgirl or as a horse (as she calls it). This was Brody's costume from last year. Brody is ironman and Quinn is going to be a lady bug (Kat's old costume and Riley's old costume). They are looking forward to trick or treating. They got to dress up at their school and Thursday. And afterwards the grocery store was having a trick or treating open house thing so we stopped there and had a trial run. They loved it and wanted to keep asking everyone for candy - ha ha. Kat and Brody are really into the holidays this year. We have already started singing Christmas music and their favorite part about going to Target is walking down the halloween aisle (which is already merging into the Christmas aisle). I'll try to post more pictures after tomorrow. It should be fun :).







3 comments:
Oh my goodness, Quinn has changed so much since I saw her a few months ago! Love the costumes... Can't wait for our playdate on Wed. Happy Halloween! (Oh yeah, and I'm very pleased that you're already into the Christmas music!)
Wow. What happened? They have grown so fast since last I saw them. Happy Halloween. Little ones make it fun. As does Greg.
Isn't it so much fun now that they are old enough to really get into the holiday stuff?
Post a Comment