Sunday, October 31, 2010

Singing at Church

Today we went to Kat and Brody's preschool/church instead of our normal church home to watch them sing. I didn't have high hopes that Brody would go on stage since last time he refused. But he did it! I'm not sure if any words came out of their mouths, but at least they gave it a try - ha ha. It was so cute to watch them up there. I am so thankful for their preschool. They talk about it all the time. They miss their friends when they leave and they pray for each of them by name almost every night. They randomly say throughout the day "Mrs. Underwood say to cough in your elbow, like this" or "I get treasure box tomorrow!" (treasure box is a treat box they get once a week if they get a certain amount of stars on their papers for listening and such). They've taught them how to write their own names and phonics by associating each letter with an animal (like ally alligator, bubba bear, and catina cat). Anyway, the list goes on but really I just wanted to post this (long) video here. They are singing Put on your Armor of God. I'm looking forward to their Christmas performance.



2 comments:

Vicki said...

How Cute! I loved it when my kids did programs, and I can't wait until I have grandkids doing programs!

Rachael Schepemaker said...

So happy we can experience this together! Like we have done everything else...getting pregnant at the same time, go through job struggles, raising kids, church and now preschool. We love you guys!