This picture is a little overdue since it happened last weekend when it actually was a nice day outside, and not this 100+ degrees we are having mid September. That particular day was beautiful and the kids ran and played hard. I love watching them play. I'm so envious too. Because I really long for the days of being a kid and having that carefree and fun spirit. Playing outside until it got dark and your mom called for you. Having summer swim parties almost every day. Making mud pies outside and running in and out of the neighbors house. Eating popsicles. Not having any worries. Not knowing what being sick meant or ever hearing of the word cancer. No worries about money and jobs and what the future holds. I would love to be a kid again, just for day. I hope these kids will always have the fond memories I had as a child.
1 year ago

2 comments:
O Joanna, they are looking so "grown-up"! Where did those little babies go...
Really great photograph of the kids, Jo. This has to be one of my favorites. Love it. And love the story of childhood too. Yeah, to be a kid again...only for a day. Your kids are very blessed. Fun to see things through their eyes, isn't it? :)
Post a Comment