I have been so bad at neglecting this blog. I have tons of pictures to post and things to say, but by the end of the day I'm too tired to put them together. Anyway, here is one picture of Quinn that I took the other night. The rest can be seen at my other blog here. And also, I have my website up and running here. And here is a little video of miss Q. Her eyes and facial expressions make me laugh (just ignore my incessant 'say mama' and 12 year old voice).
1 year ago

3 comments:
Cute photo. Great video. Terrific photos on other blog. LOVE the website! I'll be blogging about your website on Sunday. You really did a fantastic job. Your choice of photos really show the range of your work. I can't wait for the orders to start pouring in!!
She is so funny!
quinn is so stinking cute! and she has the cutest clothes!!!!! love the pics and the video!
Post a Comment