This week was an eventful week for the polling kids. Kat and Brody started preschool. It was very last minute and we weren't really planning on it, but today they went for their first day and they loved it. I thought Brody would have a hard time so I sort of lingered at the school for a bit to make sure he was okay. He kept saying 'bye mommy' and when he saw I wasn't leaving he just got to the point and said 'leave mommy'. Maybe I was the one having a hard time ;). When I picked them up neither one wanted to leave. I'm excited for them and the new things they will experience at school and the new friends they will make. They keep talking about their teacher, Mrs. Underwood. Except Brody keeps calling her Mrs. Underwear. We'll have to work on that.
Oh, and don't recognize that little boy? That is Brody about 5lbs lighter after we got all his hair cut off. Greg and I still do a double take when we look at him. He looks like he should be entering into 2nd grade or something. It really aged him losing all his curls. I do like his shorter do and I think he does too. Every time I run my fingers through it he says 'don't mess it up please'. However, I'm going to let it grow back out. I already miss his curls.
before:
after:

before:
after:


5 comments:
LOL...Mrs. Underwear...totally made me laugh out loud and Taylor asked why. I couldn't tell her because then she will repeat it and we will have a new preschool teacher :-)
What a great "first day of school" photo. Love Brody's haircut, he doesn't look like a toddler, he's transitioned to "big boy" status! ha ha
Mrs. Underwear! That is hysterical!!! I didn't realize they were starting preschool! I hope they enjoy it!! :)
LOVE the haircut! Although his shaggy look was precious too! He does look much older now!
Love Brody's haircut! Poor Quinny. That rash looks scratchy.
I love Brody's little boy haircut!!! So handsome.
Post a Comment