This monkey picture is of the cousins - Ashley, Riley & Kat. They were at their cousin Dominic's 1st birthday party today.Kat has always been a friendly girl. She likes people. But recently she has become even more outgoing. And she has been saying the funniest things lately. Almost every day Greg & I share a story with each other of something she has said. A lot of it involves correcting us when we say something wrong. She is a bit of a know-it-all at the age of 3 and a half. Anyway, yesterday at church the kids were playing when Kat ran up to a mom holding her little baby and said "My baby's name is Quinn, what's your baby's name?". It was so cute in the way she asked too, very endearing. And also that same night, when I took the kids into the women's restroom another lady was right behind us. Kat turned and gave her the hand wave. The lady smiled at her and turned to go into the bathroom stall. Kat turned right behind her and followed her. But that wasn't the embarrassing part. She then asked the lady "are you going little pee or big poop?". Luckily the lady laughed as I pulled her out of the stall. But as I was helping Brody go to the bathroom Kat was walking along the stalls and ducking her head down and yelling "hellooooo - who's in there??". And today at a birthday party, when it was time to open gifts, I found Kat sitting on some random person's lap.
Now, Brody is the complete opposite. He won't even look at people in the eye for the first 30 minutes that he meets them. He's a hard kid to crack. But once you do, then he's all over you. Those two are just so opposite.

3 comments:
oh my goodness Joanna! I love it! Kat seems like a little social butterfly! how funny!
How cute! Of course she's the know-it-all, she's the big sister!
this is great!
mason not only looks under the bathroom stalls but tries to crawl in on random strangers. it's really embarrassing.
Post a Comment