She does the 'Mater' look too! lol aaron does that look sometimes. :) Wow! She's gonna walk before Aaron! Aaron took 1/2 a step yesterday. He's a putz. lol
I am mom to Kat & Brody, born Feb. 1st 2007 and Quinn, born July 22nd, 2009. I am also a freelance graphic designer and hobbiest photographer as well as a stay at home mom. This blog is my baby book to Brody, Kat & Quinn.
3 comments:
Yea Quinn! I love the tongue stuck out the side of the mouth look, it is just too cute.
She does the 'Mater' look too! lol aaron does that look sometimes. :) Wow! She's gonna walk before Aaron! Aaron took 1/2 a step yesterday. He's a putz. lol
Oh my gosh...how precious is she??? She is so proud of herself and it shows. And big brother and sis are adorable cheering her on.
Post a Comment