Friday, April 30, 2010

Bits of Quinn

Here is happy Quinn.

She had her 9 month well check a few days ago and I keep forgetting to post the details. She is nice and healthy and comes in at 16lbs 3oz and is 27.5" tall. She was 5% for weight and 50% for height. Basically the doctor said to push the solids more. So we have been doing a lot of avocado and yogurts lately.

However, Quinn definitely suffers from third child syndrome. There have been times I get to doing my thing, cleaning the kitchen or what not and I have actually forgotten that Quinn is there. It's just that she is so quiet and goes with the flow. Many times I find her in the corner in a pile of toys. Happily playing away. I'm also a lot more relaxed with her than I ever was with Kat and Brody. The other day I went to pick her up off the floor and she smelled like Fritos. I looked around and sure enough she was eating Fritos off the floor. The funny thing is I don't ever remember giving the kids Fritos for a snack. A few hours later the same thing happened again. Only this time it was Lucky Charms - ha ha. We keep it real clean in this house.

And I think out of all three kids, she has been the happiest baby by far. You'll always catch her with a smile. She definitely has her own unique personality and I love that. At night when I give the kids a bath, Quinn sits right in the middle of Kat and Brody. They are all three wedged in there pretty tight. And I always think when I look at them that they all fit together nicely. Like a puzzle. Now if she'd just sleep through the night already...


3 comments:

Vicki said...

What a pretty smile to show off that new tooth peeking through!

Jim and Cindy said...

Aaaaa! She was teething. Look at that shiney new tooth. And beautiful baby drool....love baby drool.

Jill said...

I love that picture of Quinn's eyes - the b/w one. SO sweet. You're doing awesome with these photos!