Saturday, May 1, 2010

Don't be mad

Today was such a busy and full day that I didn't get a chance to get any pictures. But these two are from yesterday and are my favorite of Kat.

Last night for the umpteen time Kat declared she needed to go potty. Some nights she is good and will go once and be done. And other nights she will go potty, I kid you not, 10 or 12 times. And about half of those times she just sits there. So last night when she was on her 8 or 9th time of saying she needed to go potty I was really close to losing my patience (okay, I had already lost it at that point). But she came up to me and sweetly said "don't be mad mom, I'll go potty really quick". When she put it like that, I felt pretty bad. So I said okay, I won't be mad. But please pee this time. And she did. When she was done I said "see Kat, I didn't get mad". And she walked over to me, patted me on the arm and said "good job mom". Ha, totally made me laugh. And made me feel bad the rest of the night for getting so aggravated about going potty. She is really doing a great job at it and is great about waking up in the middle of the night and going pee by herself. But that doesn't mean I won't stop saying "poop now or forever hold your poop!" when doing last call for going potty.

2 comments:

Jim and Cindy said...

Lastline of your entry says it all...LOL! That is my favorite picture of Kat EVER.

Jill said...

OMG gorgeous Joanna. So this is your 50mm macro? Is it a 2.5 one? Some of your best photos of Kat ever.