Kat is really into coloring right now. Brody too, but not as much as Kat. I am constantly buying new coloring books and paper since she goes through them so fast. I love her artistic ability. She picks out colors specific to what she is coloring. It's fun to watch her progress. Her new coloring books is a Super Why book. And for awhile she left Princess Presto with one purple eye. I was glad when she added more color, I didn't like looking at that one purple eye.
And Brody is great at coloring too, but I think he would rather sticker his coloring pages all up. Or peel the paper off of his crayons.
I'm also trying to come up with things for them to do this summer. I really want to get them out of the house and trying some new stuff. These are the things I've looked into:
Swimming lessons (free if you live in Peoria, but even as a non-resident it's pretty cheap)
Dance lessons. I found a great one for Kat that has tumbling, tap and ballet in one class.
Vacation Bible School.
Summer Movie Program. Although I'm not sure how to pull this one off with Quinn.
And something for Brody. I'm at a loss here since he is pretty particular and doesn't take to new situations too well. I *think* he'd like soccer, but I'm not sure if he is old enough for that. So I'm still on the lookout for something for him.

No comments:
Post a Comment