Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Three year well check

Today Kat and Brody had their three year well check. I can't remember the last time they were there, we've been really lucky in the sick department. Kat weighed 26lbs (25%) and was 36.75" tall (40%). Brody was 37.4lbs (90%) and 39" tall (80%). They were both wearing shoes though and if you add the extra inch from Brody's hair, well you can do the math. There were no tears, although they weren't thrilled to be there. But nothing a dum dum sucker couldn't solve. And even though we love Dr. Ladha (my sister's favorite doctor and buddy), hopefully we can stay clear from that place the rest of the year.


3 comments:

jennbecc said...

I miss them.... :(
Glad they're doing so good! I was looking at pictures tonight from our first DL trip when they were all 1 1/2. So neat to see how much they've all grown and changed!

Jennifer said...

Ethan and Brody are almost the same size Joanna! Ethan was 38lbs and 39inches (without clothes or shoes) They are both big boys! Glad they have been so well! It was the first time we had been to the pedi in a long time as well, which was a nice change! I hope they can all stay healthy!

Brooke said...

Glad you haven't been regulars this winter....great news!

Sounds like a great update. I think your kids are gaining on us. I know they used to be about the same. I am guessing Brenna to be 25 lbs and Liam 35...will see in a few weeks.