Yesterday Greg had the day off so I took the opportunity to run some errands. It turned out my dad was doing the same thing too, so we ran errands together. It was a fun afternoon of stopping from store to store. And we ended the day at the Verizon store. I've only owned one cell phone in my life and it was about 5 years old. So I upgraded it for free (you know, with rebates and credits and all those sales tactics) and now I'm in the 21st century with everyone else. I can text and take video and pictures and all the bells and whistles. It's like a whole new world was opened up to me. And while it's no iphone, it's still pretty fun to play with. Now I just need to learn the texting lingo. I was able to transfer my old pictures from my archaic phone and this little one was on there. I think that was the first trip to Target when I could fit them both in the front of the cart and shop. I miss those days.And this morning I was not looking forward to starting the day. But I got this text message from my dad and it made me smile. Maybe he can teach me the texting lingo? :)

7 comments:
Aaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwww...your Dad is so cool!
Oh Jo Jo, your daddy is the sweetest. It almost makes me cry. I love your new phone. Let's chat soon!
what a cute dad! love it.
Awww! Your dad is more advanced than mind. Though my dad keeps asking me to Skype with him. ?? Adorable pic, btw. I have some of those, too!
yay! Joanna is moving up! that phone looks like the upgraded version of mine! i love it. how fun! cute pic and sweet text from your dad!!!
YOUR DADDY ROCKS! Congrats on the new phone! Whooohooo!
Cool phone-- what kind is it? Love that your dad is texting better than you are. Of course, the same goes here-- except it's my mom who texts more and faster than I do!
Post a Comment