Tuesday, February 2, 2010

The Sippy Cup

At Quinn's 6 month well check the pediatrician said that we could start to introduce the sippy cup. I didn't think much about it because she seems too small to me to hold a cup. But the other day Brody left his sippy cup on the floor and she wiggled and squirmed her way over to it and started sucking on it. I think she chews on it more than anything because it probably feels good on her gums. And I also think she has a ways to go before she can actually really hold the cup and drink from it. I just think her little fists look so cute gripping it. Maybe I'll go to the store and get her her own cup, one that has been chewed on and thrown around for the last 2 years.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

aw, look at those cute little fingers! how sweet! the boys had that same cup!