I can't believe that my two babies that I once could hold at the same time are now three years old today. I feel like I blinked and all the sudden they were three. I'm amazed when I look at them. Today they played with their new toys all day and ate lots of cake. We didn't do too much for their birthday this year other than a little family celebration. Their cousin Ashley's birthday is two days later so we all got together and celebrated at the grandparents house on Sunday. This year was a bittersweet birthday. I'm so happy to see these two grow and become little people full of personality. But sad too that my sister wasn't here for their birthday. She would probably have helped me plan a big party at Peter Piper or something like that. She was a great party planner. Every day they continue to amaze me in the things they say and do. As for being two, I think my favorite part was their speech and how they learned to converse with us. It took awhile and Kat especially was really quiet. Now they talk non-stop and can drive you nuts some days. My favorite quote from them as two year olds was "mom - I burped in my diaper" ;). I wonder what fun the next year will bring. Happy birthday Kat & Brody!


Below is just a quick video of Kat when she was first born. I can't believe how small she was back then, only 3lbs and so fragile. Now she's three and feisty!

4 comments:
Love the video and all the pictures! The candle variety is great and are those big boy undies on Brody?!? Potty training??
Happy Birthday Kat and Brody!!
How beautiful, Joanna. It just seems like yesterday that we were at your shower at your dad's house! Congratulations on your precious family.
Happy Birthday K&B!!! It goes so fast doesn't it? I love the first picture, the lighting is great, but that little look on Brody's face that he is about to get cake is just priceless!!! :) LOVE IT! And little Kat was so tiny! Hope you enjoyed their day!!!
Happy Birthday to the twins...I can't believe how small Kat was. That is amazing that something so small can survive in the world. What a little fighter she was...and probably still is huh?
Post a Comment