Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Putting her to work

Quinn is doing a great job at holding her own bottle. Today she even one-handed it - ha ha. This makes my life so much easier, although I do still love to hold her and feed her myself when time allows it. Sometimes Kat and Brody come over to help too. However, they will let her take a few sucks and then yank it away and pronounce - "QUINN ALL DONE!" while poor Quinn flails her little arms trying to get it back. It's the little things that make our days more interesting :).

3 comments:

Rachael Schepemaker said...

I can't wait for the day when Ryland can hold his own bottle...it should happen any day now.

jennbecc said...

:) Good job Q!

Jill said...

Such a cute picture! Does she get distracted now with her bottle? I have to nurse aaron in a sensory deprivation chamber so that he will keep nursing without flipping all the way around.