Thursday, February 18, 2010

Brodenstein

Today Brody came down the stairs wearing this mask and just about sent me into cardiac arrest. I heard him coming towards me because he was growling and acting like a monster. But I was changing Quinn's diaper and didn't look up at him until he got about 2 feet away from me. I have fears of waking up at 3:00 am with this thing looking at me in bed now. Thanks Brody.

9 comments:

Rachael Schepemaker said...

Ha ha! Did this come from your children's dress-up box?

Jennifer said...

ha! oh, joanna, this gave charles and i both a great laugh!!!!

Katie said...

That is hilarious! But I can see why it scared you. What a little jokester Brody is. ;)

Vicki said...

You are so funny, Joanna. I probably would have screamed!

Connor's Blog said...

his father's son for sure.

Ryker's Blog said...

Oh, this is too funny. Yes, his father's son for sure is right!

jennbecc said...

LOLOL! Do you guys just leave this creepy thing lying around? SCARED OF THAT!

Jill said...

LOL I'd freak too! Is this Gregs?

The Hayes Family said...

That is HYSTERICAL!!! That thing might give you a few more laughs in days to come!