Friday, February 5, 2010

Signature Look

This is Quinn's look. She scrunches up her nose like this and gives you a little smile. I think it's a bit sinister. Almost like she's saying "yea, I'm going to be up all night again tonight". Lil' stinker.

7 comments:

Rachael Schepemaker said...

Ha ha! Or she looks like she might be joining the WWF soon!

Vicki said...

With a look like that, I think she has a future in the theatre... so cute!

stephanie said...

hmmm... maybe she learned that from mason.

Jim and Cindy said...

I like her look...each of our kids had a simlar variation of this look. I think it is the universal "I am sick of teething and not being able to walk around the house like my bigger siblings look."

Jennifer said...

that is hysterical joanna! love it!

Jill said...

ahhhhhhhh LOL

jennbecc said...

I miss that little snarl! :)