We also went to the beach while we were in California. The kids loved it. Brody took awhile to get used to the sand, but after that they were both knee deep in wet sand. The weather was great too for running away from the surf. Our next vacation will have to involve the beach as they really loved it. Cleaning up afterwards, however, not so fun. Sorry for the overload of pictures, I took a lot that day.














7 comments:
What great pictures! You really caught the fun-ness of the day in them. I love Quinn's expressions. Good job, mom!
Love love the one of Greg kneeling down and talking to Brody. You should/could scrapbook this vacation. I would be happy to help you :-)
LOVE THOSE beach photos!! Wow!
Hmmm...are you still finding sand!??
What great pics. It looks like it was a great time!
LOVE these pics joanna! you do a great job catching the essence of the moment! i agree with your other friend, i love the one of greg talking to brody! they are all priceless!
So I LOVE your beach pictures! Did you have a filter? Was it tough to get a good exposure? What did you check your exposure off of? The water or the sky? I want to try some beach ones this summer. You did an awesome job. I was trying to remember my favorites, but i lost track because there were too many. :)
Great shots Joanna!! I can't wait to see all of them. What a fun time. I'm so glad we got to share it with you! And that squished up face of Quinn is just the best! LOVE IT!
Post a Comment