Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Bear kisses

Some pictures from our trip to Disneyland and a few things I won't forget from the trip:

• Dumbo was hands down the favorite ride.
• Going with good friends makes it 10x more fun.
• Going with grandparents makes it even better.
• Toddler Disney tantrums get old really fast.
• Just because they meet the height requirement for a ride doesn't mean
they'll really enjoy it.
• As tiring as it is having three young kids on vacation, it is definitely worth it.
• Coming home is no fun.







(Kat and Brody with their friends Zack and Jake who are also twins and about a week older.)

6 comments:

Jennifer said...

aw, I love your memory list! sweet and funny!!! :) love all the pictures too! that last one of all of the twins is adorable! LOVE it!

Erin said...

How fun!! Great pics. My fav is Quinn and Greg with the Fairy God Mother!

Rachael Schepemaker said...

So happy to see that you made it in some of the photos. Makes me want to go to Disneyland someday!

Katie said...

We want to go to Disney World soon, so I was so happy to read your little list! I love the photos- looks like it was a fun time with nice weather. I love that last photo, too, with Zach and Jake. But I almost didn't recognize you without blonde hair. ;)

Jill said...

How fun! I want to go sometime!!! Its so neat to see Kat Brody Jake and Zack together. :)

jennbecc said...

Love the pictures and spending the trip with you guys and making memories I will never forget was priceless! The last one with all the kids is perfection! Love it!