Friday, January 15, 2010

Addiction

Some people are addicted to nicotine, coffee, Coke or chocolate. Me, I'm addicted to ice cream. I could and would eat it every day if I didn't care so much about fitting into my clothes. So I'm happy to say that Brody has finally started to like ice cream. Now we can go out as a family for ice cream and the poor guy won't sit there looking so sad. The bad part is that now he eats all of mine. And Kat, well she is my child through and through. She would eat ice cream till the cows come home. I see future mother and daughter nights out at Coldstone.


And on a much more important note.
My friend Cassie has boy/girl twins as well. Cassie has been the longest friend I have ever known. I believe we were around three years old when we met. We were next door neighbors for many many years. So it is such a neat coincident that we both ended up with boy/girl twins. You can read about her twins on her blog here. They both were born with SMA disease and Cassie has been their biggest advocate in finding a cure. Starting today you can vote on Facebook for the Gwendolyn Strong Foundation in the Chase Community Giving Campaign. If it wins then SMA will be awarded 1 million dollars. Which would be awesome. Anyway, read Cassie's blog to find out her story. And go vote on Facebook so that they can win!

4 comments:

Cass said...

LOL at the ice cream pics! And thanks for attention-whoring out the Gwendolyn Strong Foundation. If you're on Facebook, go to voteforsma.com!

Jennifer said...

love the ice cream pics! i am the same way, i could eat ice cream everyday!!! (and often do...a nice thing about being prego again i guess!) i'll check out your friends info too!

Jill said...

mmmmmmm I'm a cookie and chocolate addict. I love how Kat looks like she'll snarl if someone attempts to remove her ice cream. And I'm glad Brody is starting to join the bandwagon. ;)

jennbecc said...

Poor little Brody with his tough looking shiner! :( Glad he is enjoying that giant ice cream though and Kat too! YUM!