Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Roadster

Kat & Brody are having a fun time riding (walking?) their new trikes and I'm having fun taking their pictures. It's been cold and cloudy the last few days while we've been out riding, a nice change and perfect roadster weather. I think they have the most fun ringing the bells and alerting the neighborhood that they are on the loose.

Sweet Brody.

Look at my big muscles Brody.

You can see we haven't mastered the peddles yet.


But who needs peddles when you ride like Fred Flinstone. We don't get too far like this and I usually turn them around after about a block. The last thing I want to do is get too far from the house and have to carry two trikes home.

And sometimes we get distracted and run into each other.

Not to leave Quinn out. She got new wheels too in the form of a stroller. It's pretty nice to push a single stroller for once!

9 comments:

Vicki said...

I can tell from your photos that there's ALWAYS something fun going on at your house! Thanks for sharing your cute kids.

Cass said...

Those are great photos, Joanna. They are so dang cute! And I'm glad to see those gifts were a hit!

stephanie said...

great pictures!!!

Heather said...

I hope you have lots of shoes for them, since all the dragging will wear them out quickly. How precious they are!

Jennifer said...

LOVE that top pic of Brody! too cute!!! they look like they are having fun! jealous of your weather though....the boys have been riding their bikes in the house, about a 5 foot circle they can go! ha! what stroller did you get for quinn?

Katie said...

Your photos are gorgeous, Joanna! I wish I had half your talent!! And I'm interested to know what "cold" is in Arizona. ;-)

Jill said...

Adorable pictures! Nicholas has been riding his trike since last spring and he was just getting the pedaling as fall was ending.. so it takes a while for some kids. Maybe Kat will be like Celia and pedal first? Brody's expressions are adorable.

jennbecc said...

I wish we could get all the kids together to ride their trikes! What a sight that would be! They look like they really enjoy them. :)

Brooke said...

Love the roadsters, we love ours too, I am jealous you guys can ride them right now.