In addition to beginning a new year today, we also celebrated my dad's birthday. Every year on his birthday we get together and have pork roast, sauerkraut and black eyed peas. It was something my grandma always made for him as a child and we still do that now. I haven't made any resolutions for the new year but I have decided to try and take a picture a day this year. I'm not completely committing to it because a.) I have three small children b.) sometimes I'm waaaay too tired at night to edit pictures and c.) I might end up with 365 pictures of Kat, Brody and Quinn pretty much doing the same thing (running as far away from the camera as possible). So we'll see. I'm hoping and praying that 2010 will be better. It makes me so sad to begin a new year without Stephanie. Here are just a few pictures from today.


5 comments:
i LOVE the pic of kat and the dog! that is too cute!!! i like your resolution! seems like i did that when the boys were first born, but it gets harder the more active they are! great pic of your dad with all the kids too! i pray this is a better year for you and your family!
Happy Birthday, Bob! Your dad looks great, Joanna. I last saw him at Costco when you were pregnant with Quinn... I know what you mean about the pictures, I have dozens of pictures of my granddaughter sitting on the floor playing! I love the photo of the dog and Kat, it's a classic.
how on earth did you get all those kids with grandpa to sit still and look at the camera? you've got serious skills, my friend.
Great pictures as always....and I agree with your friend Stephanie....you've got mad skills when it comes to taking pictures with kids! :) Happy birthday to your dad!
What a sweet Grandpa. :) I hope you all have a healthy, safe, blessed year.
p.s. You MUST read 'The Christmas Sweater' (even tho x-mas is over). It'll really effect your outlook on life. I'm not even done and it sure is making me think.
Post a Comment