A few tidbits about Quinn who is now 5 months:• She is the happiest baby on the block. I think she smiles way more than Kat and Brody ever did combined.
• Is now taking regular naps. About 45 min. morning nap, 2 hour afternoon nap, and 30 min late afternoon nap (if I'm lucky).
• Still wakes up at night to eat. Usually around 4:30 am. And sometimes stays awake for an hour or two. She's pretty social at this hour. I, on the other hand, am not.
• Does NOT like the paci.
• Can almost hold her own bottle - the small one.
• Rolls front to back and back to front. Usually when she is on the floor she ends up about 3 feet way by rolling and scooching.
• LOVES love loves her brother and sister. They can entertain her for quite a bit. Now I can see how handy it is to have an older brother and sister. I can do dishes while they dance around and make her laugh.
• Is close to sitting. She can sit for a second or two before toppling over.
• Is a joy to be around. We love her to death.
And on a completely different note, I posted on my other blog all the pictures I have been working on this month. I have been keeping busy with photoshoots and it has been a huge blessing for me. In two ways - financially and mentally. It has given me a little mental break from all the sadness I have with missing my sister. When the kids go to bed at night I can sit at the computer and completely engross myself in photography rather than sit and cry. NOT that I still don't do that, but it does give me a break. And the monotony of motherhood doesn't help matters either. I think this was a gift from God. And I'm grateful for my two friends, Stephanie & Rachael, who recommended me to their friends and gave me a lot of business. Anyway, I just wanted to share. I hope that next year I can concentrate even more on photography and maybe even make a business out of it someday.
Thanks for looking!

5 comments:
You almost make me want a Quinn for myself.
Isn't having an older child(ren) to entertain the baby a WONDERFUL thing??
Quinn is doing awesome! It's so great that she is so happy now. My sister's son had awful colic and now he's the happiest baby ever too. Maybe they feel so much better now, that they are so happy? I'm off to check your photography!!!
Love that face!
that is the most adorable picture of quinn! i just love those big blue eyes! she is doing great....and you are doing great with your photography! all the pics are great!
Beautiful little Quinn. Can't wait to meet her in person! :)
Post a Comment