So we tried again. This time I took my dad along to take a family shot. I thought if Greg & I were in the picture we could at least hold the kids down to keep them from going in every which direction. Turned out to be as successful as our first try. So picture collage for our cards this year it is. And since I'm so late in the game this year on everything, I'm just now mailing out my cards. And to all the people who've sent us cards, I am loving receiving them. Going to the mailbox everyday has been the highlight of my day :). Thank you!


Love these two. At least they still like to snuggle.

Cute, but Greg looks drunk. or delirious. Or probably is SO over picture taking.

My favorite of Quinn.

The Adams Family?


Sun Flare Deluxe!

Done!
3 comments:
Did I send you a card? I didn't make a list of who I sent cards to and now I am totally confused. I hope the boots worked for Kat. She looked really cute!
I love all of them! I'm a sucker for those sun flare shots. They're so adorable. What a beautiful family!
Love them all too! So cute!
Post a Comment