
I have to keep this short and sweet as I hear Quinn waking from her nap. I guess I should be napping myself, but when they all three nap at the same time I feel like a free bird and jump at the chance to do stuff I like. Quinn turned 6 weeks old today. For some reason I feel like this is a big number to me. Maybe since I've read that the fussy and colic peaks at 6 weeks and by 3 months it goes away? So that means it should be on the decline if those 'baby experts' are right. Actually, she's had a great few days so maybe it already is. But you never know with a newborn, they can turn on you like that! She's growing nicely and today I weighed her at my dad's house and she is almost 10lbs. I had to do the whole math by weighing myself first and then subtracting the difference. But I was so distraught over my current weight that I just rounded the number and got off the scale as fast as I could. I guess it's time to stop eating like I'm pregnant. with twins.
The good 'ol eye poke. This happens multiple times a day. I'm not sure why they are drawn to her eyes and poking them, but they are. They really love to do this when she's sleeping. I should just put eye patches on her now.

I thought this was cute of Kat. She refused to pose for me the way I wanted her to. Even when I bribed her with marshmellows. This is all I got, but I like it. Brody wouldn't come near me. I think they are tired of me taking their pictures. Better get used to it kids - it's only going to get worse!

5 comments:
I love how Kat's hair color stands out against the white background. And the one of all three of them in diapers is adorable.
Love all the pictures but poor Quinn with that eye poke!! *L* She sure does a good sign of the horns in that first picture! Greg must be so proud. ;) Happy 6 weeks baby Quinn!!!
Sweet pictures! I LOVE your new header:)
So do you think Quinn is looking at all like Kat? I kind of think I see similarities, but thats bound to happen since all 3 share the genes. lol
Poor Quinn - she needs some safety googles. Where has 6 weeks gone??
On the pics
1- precious
2- ouchie
3- spunky
Hope the colic is GONE for GOOD soon. No more weighing yourself while you are still nursing. It's against the new mommy rules. Just ask anyone... :)
Post a Comment