I know I've heard differently in the nighttime when Quinn won't sleep.... but she looks like such a sweet little baby. :)
Joanna, she is so sweet I could just eat her up. Her chubby cheeks are adorable!
oh my, that picture of your sister holding quinn... makes me want to have another baby!that is, until i remember moments like that make up about .5% of newborn days. :)
Girl, those are really sweet photos!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I know I've heard differently in the nighttime when Quinn won't sleep.... but she looks like such a sweet little baby. :)
Joanna, she is so sweet I could just eat her up. Her chubby cheeks are adorable!
oh my, that picture of your sister holding quinn... makes me want to have another baby!
that is, until i remember moments like that make up about .5% of newborn days. :)
Girl, those are really sweet photos!
Post a Comment