Friday, September 11, 2009

Adorable


This may be the choppiest blog post ever. I'm going back and forth between feeding Kat & Brody dinner, bouncing Quinn, and uploading pictures. I want to get at least one blog post in this week before Greg gets home tonight and we begin our 'passing the baby' game. Quinn is 7.5 weeks now and still holding strong to her Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde personality. During the day she can be quite lovely, but come nighttime Ms. colic comes full force. But that's okay because when she's not crying and she's not sleeping, she's grinning from ear to ear. I love her little smile, she is quite adorable. She's getting strong too. I don't think it will be long before she can sit in her bumbo chair.


Kat and Brody are still really intrigued with her. I would think after almost 2 months they would be bored of her, but they aren't. They go to her all the time to kiss her on the head. If she is out of sight and in her swing or something, they immediately ask "where Quinn go?".



Below are pictures of Kat, Brody & Quinn in their new Disney shirts. My friend Jenny sent these to us when Quinn was born. I thought that was so sweet to include Kat & Brody in on the gift as well. I foresee a Disney trip in our future with the March clan. Hopefully before they grow out of the shirts. Thank you Jenny!



And I learned tonight that going back and forth between feeding dinner to Kat & Brody and blogging is not a good idea. Mainly leaving them unattended with their own cup of pudding was not a good idea. Brody decided to forgo the spoon and use his hands. It's bath night tonight!

4 comments:

Cass said...

1. That grumpy pic of Quinn looks so much like Kat! Except I don't think I've ever seen a grumpy Kat. LOL. The resemblance, though, amazing.

2. You will LOVE the fun and distraction your older kids can provide to the younger one. I want to say that the little ones don't fully start appreciating their older siblings until about 5 months old, but then it's SO MUCH FUN. And I'm not even being sarcastic!

3. Colic. Ugh. I'm sorry. I wish I lived closer so that I could help. Lauren had colic and we were all so miserable. It took all we had not to set her in the driveway in her car seat with a "free to a good home" sign. But, like Brody, colicy Lauren turned out to be the most cheerful, charming, giggly toddler ever. Who could have guessed?

Hang in there! Love the pics!

Rachael Schepemaker said...

And where is the photo of Kat and Brody covered in pudding? :-)

jennbecc said...

They look GREAT in their DL shirts although Kat doesn't seem happy in hers. lol You have to get a picture of Quinn's butt. That's the best part of the onesie! :) I can't wait to see them all in person wearing their DL shirts!...even if they are waaaay too small by then! LOL

Anonymous said...

I like your commentary at the end! :) My girlfriend's daughter had colic, hang in there, it will pass. The second pic of Quinn with her eyes slightly open looks exactly like Kat. First pic of seen with the resemblance between the 2 girls. They are all so adorable

shelly