Friday, September 25, 2009

2 month Well Check


On Tuesday we had Quinn's 2 month well check. Here are here stats. I know they mean nothing to someone who doesn't have kids or who are out of the newborn stage. But since I don't write much down and I always refer to the blog for past info, I post it here. What did parents do before the Internet? This blog has been great - I can look back and see when Kat & Brody got their first teeth, when they started crawling, walking, etc. I really need to work on my blog book. Anyway, here is what Quinn weighed in at on Tuesday:

weight: 10lbs 8oz (50%)
height: 22.5 inch (50%)
head circ: 38 cm (25%)

I think it's funny that she is right in between the sizes of Kat and Brody at that age. Kat was extremely small and Brody was bigger than average with a HUGE head. I love how they are all different in their own ways.

Quinn has been a relatively happy baby this past week. Lots of smiles and coos. And the night times are getting easier as well. This whole week she has gone about 6.5 hours before needing to eat again.

I wish I could say the same for Kat & Brody. They have not had a happy week. Let's just say I need to apologize to my neighborhood for the scream fest Brody put us through on our walk the other night. Now if they could just coordinate it so that they are all three happy at the same time, that would be great.

This weekend we are having a pizza party with my sister and family. She is working on a lot of physical therapy and rehabilitation, therefore having a lot of pain. So if you find a moment to pray for her and for her recovery, I would be forever grateful.

And lastly, I found these little Halloween plates and cups in the back of the pantry. I forgot that I bought them last year after Halloween, when Target has their 75-90% off sale. Kat and Brody were thrilled to wake up from their nap and have their snacks on their 'punkin' plates. Now every day they ask to eat on them. It's amazing to me that October is right around the corner. Now if it could get below 100 degrees out and feel like fall, that would be great.


3 comments:

Jim and Cindy said...

That baby is so cute! I am super glad for you that it is looking up. I think the worst of it is behind you and each week she should be getting more settled. Sweet girl!

Jill said...

6.5 hours at night is awesome! I'm hoping we get to that again someday after this growth spurt. ha ha
I get Aaron's stats next week, that will be fun. I love blogging and i agree, i need to work on a blog book. I'd like to have one printed for a christmas gift this year.
I hope your sister finds some relief soon!

Erin said...

1st pic is a keeper in fav bucket! Love the pumpkin plates- very clever mommy. Glad you are getting sleep, now if I can just get myself over there to see all of you.... :)