Sunday, August 23, 2009

Snug as a bug

This weekend my niece had her 3rd birthday party. I can't believe she is already three. That means Kat & Brody are not too far behind her since they are only about 6 months apart. She is the cutest little girl too - I know I'm biased because she is my niece, but she seriously is the cutest thing. Anyway, Kat & Brody had a blast at the party because there was a huge water slide. Brody would not even go near the slide, but Kat was all over it. She had so much fun. Brody just had a blast running back and forth and sitting in the pool. And that made me happy to see them out and being active. They needed that. Since I had my camera with me for the party I took a snap of them in the car. All three lined up in a row, nice and snug.

How we roll

The fun slide, Kat loved this.

eating pizza with the big kids


Reghan blowing out her candle on her cupcake cake

Riley holding Quinn. She was dying to hold her all afternoon.

3 comments:

Erin said...

Oh- I can't believe how big your nieces are- wow :) Love your blog picture. They all look super cute.

Jill said...

I REALLY like your pic of all 3 kids. Very nice job! Quinn looks so big laying on their laps! Wow! You'll have to teach me sometime how you make your blog headers.
That slide looks like a blast! Celia and Nicholas would love that. Was it rented?
The birthday party looks like a lot of fun. Yum pizza! :) It was probably nice for you to get out of the house.
Is it tough to get the carseat in the middle of the car?

jennbecc said...

Love the new header Joanna! And what fun that party looks like! Zack saw the slide with Kat going down and he said, "I wanna go feet first tooooooo Momma!!" :) Happy birthday Reghan!