Holy Smokes - Quinn is a month old on the 22nd! How did that happen so fast? Today we had her well check appointment and she is weighing in at 8lbs 9 oz. I'm not sure what her length was except that it was 50%. And today she had her first smile! It was awesome. I caught a little bit of it on video, please ignore my goofy voice. This weekend I'm going to attempt to get a picture of the three of them together. We'll see how that goes.
A picture of Kat after a day of watching Monsters Inc. We watched it three times in ONE day. I think I know all the lines from the movie. Kat even will act out scenes. I'm not sure if that's funny or just sad.
Aww her first smiles on video! They grow too fast! Watching it made me want to run and wake up aaron and kiss him. lol I think its hilarious that Kat can act out scenes from Monster's Inc! lol There will be days like this right now. When Quinn and Aaron are bigger we'll be so busy we'll hardly have time to sit and watch a movie.
great pictures, of course! and that tv is a lifesaver. let us know when you are up for a playdate and i'll do my best to have my kids get yours nice and exhausted for naptime!
I tried to watch the video while I was in WA but it never played so I was finally able to watch it today! Soooo cute!!! I wish my boys liked Monsters Inc more. That's a great one!
I am mom to Kat & Brody, born Feb. 1st 2007 and Quinn, born July 22nd, 2009. I am also a freelance graphic designer and hobbiest photographer as well as a stay at home mom. This blog is my baby book to Brody, Kat & Quinn.
4 comments:
Aww her first smiles on video! They grow too fast! Watching it made me want to run and wake up aaron and kiss him. lol
I think its hilarious that Kat can act out scenes from Monster's Inc! lol There will be days like this right now. When Quinn and Aaron are bigger we'll be so busy we'll hardly have time to sit and watch a movie.
I love those first smiles-so sweet!
great pictures, of course! and that tv is a lifesaver. let us know when you are up for a playdate and i'll do my best to have my kids get yours nice and exhausted for naptime!
I tried to watch the video while I was in WA but it never played so I was finally able to watch it today! Soooo cute!!! I wish my boys liked Monsters Inc more. That's a great one!
Post a Comment