Saturday, July 25, 2009

Here's Quinn.

I wanted to make the official blog post of Quinn Kay Polling. She arrived into this world on July 22nd, 2009 at 1:41 pm. And absolutely beautiful in every way! We came home today after being in the hospital for 4 days and she's adjusting to the polling household very well. Kat and Brody like her a lot. Actually, Brody likes her a lot. Kat tolerates her and checks in on her every once in awhile. I was surprised at this because I thought Kat would be the adorning older sister and Brody wouldn't want much to do with her. Greg and I are in love and are enjoying this different experience. With Kat & Brody we didn't get to bring them home from the hospital until they were 3 weeks old. This time around I got to have Quinn in the room with me the whole time and bond with her right from the beginning. I can't stop watching and staring at her in awe and I'm sure there will be a lot of pictures of her to come. Until then, here are a few I took of Quinn meeting her brother and sister for the first time. I think the three of them will grow up to be great friends. Welcome Quinn - we all love you so much!




10 comments:

Jim and Cindy said...

Look at K and B's little faces! So precious! Give Kat a few weeks and she'll be hooked! I think the longer it takes them to warm up the closer they end up being. They are going to be awesome helpers and Quinn...well she is just the most beautiful baby girl I have ever seen! Feeling a twinge of jealousy I am... ;0)

Jill said...

That picture of her (1st one) is SOOOO cute! You're going to have a bunch of fun taking pictures of her!!! She is really a beautiful baby (not mommy-goggles, lol). I think she looks like Brody in these pictures, but babies change a lot.
Jason opened our email and said "a blog post from joanna' and I said 'Yoink!' and snatched the computer! I was so excited to see your post!!!

jennbecc said...

Great pictures! They look so excited to meet her! I'm sure Kat will warm up to her and looks like Brody is already taking his big brother duties very seriously. :) Congrats to the happy family of 5!!

Connor's Blog said...

So precious! Love the photos of the twins with their new baby sister.

stephanie said...

congratulations! can't wait to hear more about your birth experience. glad to hear you are all doing well.

Carry said...

Congrats! She is just adorable. What a beautiful family you have!

The Hayes Family said...

Oh Joanna! Their faces waiting in anticipation is PRECIOUS!! She is absolutely beautiful and I am so looking forward to watching her grow up just like I've watched K&B! Congratulations!! I'm so happy for your family!

Jennifer said...

joanna, that first picture is adorable here. she looks like a little doll!!! just beautiful and i LOVE the look of anticipation on K&Bs little faces!!! so sweet!!

Brooke said...

Awwww! So precious! Congrats to you and your new little family!

Anonymous said...

OMG, I LOVE that pic of the Kat and Brody's face as Quinn is brought over. priceless.

congratulations!!!