I think I need to enroll Kat in a gymnastics program when she is a little older. That girls is constantly on her head or doing a
somersault, which by the way she can do by herself now. When we put her in her crib at night the first thing she does is a headstand. She uses the back of the crib for support and she can hold it for a long time. She is so agile and constantly climbing and jumping off things. In parking lots she goes right to the curbs and uses them as a balance beam. She's my little Mary Lou :).

This picture worries me a bit. When I look at it I see a sassy teenager in my future ;).

Here she is getting ready for dismount...

Dismount!

Brody finally got an appropriate Superman outfit. I found it in our pile of hand-me downs we got from
Deven, his cousin. It's perfect, with cape and all!


But yet he still would rather wear his gladiator cape. He cracks me up :).
4 comments:
Kat is really getting some air time in that picture! She sounds agile and strong like Celia. Was Kat strong as a newborn too? Celia was and its so interesting that they stayed that way. Brody is so cute in his capes! I wonder if Nicholas would like a cape?? hmmmmm....
I need to try capes on Z&J....hmmmm....
And Jake does headstands and somersaults in his crib too!!! How funny that you just wrote about it because Brian saw it for the first time this week! LOLOL!
OMG,they are soooo gorgeous. I've been away too long. I LOVE their hair--those wonderful locks (envy from a pin-straight haired person). They look wonderfully happy and agile. I love the gladiator cape, more original than superman, I think. Hope the pregnancy is going well. I'll have to catch up on the blog and see where you are at. Gotta be soon!
shelly
What a cutie! I signed them up for gymnastics this summer, but chicken out and have decided to wait a bit longer.
In our local paper this week there was a pic of a father holding his son's (son was wearing superman outfit)hand and walking and they wrote something like....all heroes don't need a cape or something like that. It won a Hallmark contest for a father day card. Anyway...thought you might want a photo idea.
Post a Comment