Happy Independence Day! Tonight Greg & I watched Black Hawk Down and we both commented on how lucky we are to live in America. We are so blessed to live here, I can't imagine what our lives would be like if we lived someplace else. We didn't do too much for the 4th, but this morning we did go to Grammy & PopPop's for some swimming. Grammy Paula bought Kat & Brody these float suits so that they could swim in the water a little more independently. Greg & I kept laughing at them in these suits. They looked like they had one too many hamburgers. We never did get to see if how well they worked floatation wise since both wanted to sit on the top step and play.
And this has nothing to do with the 4th of July, but it is an all American classic - Superman! A video of Brody doing his Superman impression. Somewhere along the way of him wearing his cape it twisted to cover his left arm. Since then that's the only way he wants to wear it. Makes me laugh every time!
Oh my goodness! Is he ever hilarious! I can't imagine Nicholas ever doing that. ITs funny how personalities are so developed already. He reminded me of Julius Caesar ha ha. And those hamburger swim suits are funny too. :) What a nice pool Grandpa has!
I am mom to Kat & Brody, born Feb. 1st 2007 and Quinn, born July 22nd, 2009. I am also a freelance graphic designer and hobbiest photographer as well as a stay at home mom. This blog is my baby book to Brody, Kat & Quinn.
6 comments:
ok, that video made me laugh out loud! it was so stinking funny!!!!!! :) and those swimsuits are too cute!!!!
Well, he's all boy isn't he? Such a cute and funny clip!
Oh my goodness! Is he ever hilarious! I can't imagine Nicholas ever doing that. ITs funny how personalities are so developed already. He reminded me of Julius Caesar ha ha. And those hamburger swim suits are funny too. :) What a nice pool Grandpa has!
Cracking up...sooo-man! Love the way he says it. And is Kat putting pony tail holders on her toes, Brenna tries that too!
very cute! madd swims "all by myself" as he would say while wearing the swimming vest. I love the superman imp.
shelly
That video made me laugh out loud too! So funny! He's like a cross between Elvis and Dirty Harry. *L*
Post a Comment