Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Practicing the big brother role

Yesterday Brody picked up one of Kat's dolls and starting playing with it. I thought it was too cute so I grabbed my camera just in time to catch him hugging and loving on the baby doll. It was super sweet.

But it didn't last too long before the baby doll started to get tossed around and eventually landed behind the couch where it still lays. He then went right back to his star wars toys and began taking inventory. Such a boy.

And while I had the camera out Kat walked over with this freaky looking potato head. She's always concocting these crazy potato heads. She's either really creative or has a warped sense of humor ;).


Today I took some pictures of our cute little neighbor boy. As I was setting it up I got Kat to come sit for me so I could get my camera settings together. I thought these pictures were so sweet of her. She usually won't sit very long and most of my pictures of her are out of focus. I just love this one!


6 comments:

Rachael Schepemaker said...

I think Kat already has a unique sense of humor and is definitely creative. Must be in the DNA!

Peggy said...

Brandon does the same - he may play with a baby doll for a minute but then goes back to taking "inventory" of his cars and trains. LOL That is a hilarious looking potato head! What sweet pictures of Kat:)

Jill said...

Thats such a cute Kat picture! I love that expression! Kat seems like she'd be a cute character in a Pixar cartoon or something. ha ha Maybe the potato head is just reminding me of Toy Story? lol
Way to be nurturing for a few minutes, Brody. lol

Jennifer said...

how sweet Brody!!!
and what a cute picture of Kat!

Connor's Blog said...

Girl, that Mr. Potato Head picture is pretty funny! LOL! And such a cute one of Brody with the baby doll.

jennbecc said...

So sweet. Jake likes to play with dolls a little when we go to KidSpot but Zack never does. Jake even tucks his stuffed animal under the covers in his crib. *L* I wouldn't expect it from him either. They like to surprise us! :)