
Even though it is officially hot here, the last few days we have been playing outside because it has been nice and overcast. A little break before the real heat hits us. We walked to the playground this time around and played on the slides. It's so nice to walk outside now that Kat and Brody listen and don't run into the street. I think I've scared the bejeebees out of them because any time a car comes they run to me and grab my hand with a terrified look on their face. Perfect!
This slide they are on was a big hit. All they wanted to do was climb up it, especially Kat. It took a good 15-20 minutes, but she finally made her way to the top. Brody made it about halfway, but kept sliding down. It wore them out pretty good too. Now we'll just wait till October rolls around so we can play on it again :).




6 comments:
That looks like a cool park! And you're right, it will be way too hot very soon to do the park... nothing like a 2nd degree burn from the slide! The kids are adorable, as usual. :)
Fun photos! Yep, the Supernanny book is from the library and it TOTALLY helped us with Taylor's night time tantrums. I'll let you know when I check it in.
Cool pictures! I like the first one with Kat's hair blowing in the wind! She sure was determined to get to the top! wow!
Still love your lens. lol
OMG! That photo of Kat & Brody with their tongues hanging out is too funny. That made me laugh. Those babies are having some fun this summer.
those are great pictures! they look like they were having a blast!!
Great shots! I really like the one with their tongues hanging out and the one of Kat from behind climbing. Very cool!
Post a Comment