Saturday, May 30, 2009

Sleepy Boy



I thought these were sweet pictures of a sleepy Brody. He had just woken up from his nap and was still a little out of it. He's sitting on his new toddler bed that our neighbor gave us. Although, he has yet to sleep in it. Kat & Brody are still in cribs and probably will be for awhile. I'm trying to get them used to the idea of a bed so after naps I take them into the other room so they can slowly adjust to it. I figure I have about 6 more months left of the cribs before I need to kick them out so the new baby has a place to sleep (I'm currently on the lookout for another toddler bed in case anyone is selling one). I also need to work on potty training and ditching the pacifier. So I figure between transitioning to a bed, potty training two kids and going cold turkey on the pacifier (all the while carrying for a newborn) I should be one happy camper to be around. Anyone want to come over for a playdate?

6 comments:

Jill said...

I LOVE these pictures Joanna! Geez that lens is awesome and you are awesome. I love the conversion too! Which one is that?

Jim and Cindy said...

Like taking off a bandaid...just get it done all at once right?!? We had to get Owen used to sleeping on his back (always was a side sleeper until he started rolling off his positioner) and sleeping through the night all at once...while he is teething. He was one unhappy baby for about a week but now life is good!

Rachael Schepemaker said...

The toddler bed that was given to you is really nice. It almost looks like it's big enough for both of them to sleep in it. Anyway, have you checked the CCV classifieds for a toddler bed? Sometimes there is even free stuff on there. You should tell Becky to keep her eyes open for you since she has to approve every classified ad before it's posted. See you this week?

The Hayes Family said...

I'll come over for a playdate! I'll take care of all 4 toddlers, and your new baby while you get some sleep! You're gonna need it with all these changes coming. I LOVE those pics too. His eyes are awesome.

Brooke said...

Awww those pics are awesome! I have one in and one out of the toddler beds....keeping Liam there as long as possible.

jennbecc said...

great pictures Joanna! Is this your new wide lense? That bed looks huge! *L* And yes...I'll sign up for a play date! ;)