That is what my baby ticker says I have left....54 days. I can't believe how fast this pregnancy is going already. I felt like my pregnancy just crawled on by with Kat & Brody, but I'm so distracted this time around and I think it's making this one seem a lot faster. I'm 32 weeks and 2 days today. I had an ultrasound this morning and everything is looking great. The baby is head down and at first was facing my spine so we couldn't see the face. The technician said that at this point in the pregnancy it's really hard to get to get them to turn back around and as soon as she said that the baby flipped so that we could see the face. So she did a quick 3/d image for me. I think this baby looks a lot like Brody - as much as you can tell in one of these pictures. The estimated weight is 3lbs 13 oz - bigger than Kat was at birth! Here are a few u/s pictures and one more of me at 32 weeks pregnant. I can't believe in 54 days or less this baby will be here!


10 comments:
Awww! You look GREAT! And I see Kat in that 3D picture so I'm thinking girl! *L* I can't believe you'll have a newborn in 54 days!! Or less! Wow!
Aw, look at you! You look adorable. The 3-D of baby's face is amazing. And you sound surprised that a complicated twin pregnancy felt like it took longer than your breezy singleton pregnancy? LOL
You do look really good Joanna! I see Kat and Brody both in that picture in different features. Looks like a cutie! I'll have to go and look at K&Bs newborn pics to compare. 54 days will seem long, but will go fast! I'm so glad everything is going well! I thought it was so odd to think Aaron had passed Celia's birthweight at that gestational age too. What a relief!
You are still so tiny!
Okay, I'm saying it's a boy! I'm taking bets. $1 says it's a boy. You look cute ...you are still a skinny minnie with just a little baby bump.
Super cute- all of you! Love your belly.
Ok, so even though I think you are having a boy, I really see Kat's face in the 3D photos. Can't wait to meet you new little one in less than 2 months.
That's great you were able to get a view of the baby finally. He/she does look like Brody! Just think-- in 54 days or so, we'll have no more he/she or him/her to type! You look great and I'm so glad to hear that your pregnancy is going so well, too. ;)
funny because as soon as i looked at that picture i saw Kat!!!! you look amazing though!!!! i can't believe how fast its gone too! so exciting!
Wow 54 days left, thats all! You look so cute too!
Post a Comment