This weekend I got a white board from Lowes to try to practice taking indoor pictures against. I haven't really figured it out yet with lighting, but I did get a couple that I liked. I also got some cute pictures of Greg playing his guitar and Kat & Brody dancing to it. Anytime Brody sees a picture of a guitar, or a guitar on TV, he instantly says "daddy's getar'. Apparently all guitars belong to daddy. Greg wishes :).

These two were taken in front of the fake white background I bought.
A rare picture of Greg and Kat & Brody (not trying to run off).
Guitar lessons starting early...
My favorite picture. Kat really looks like she's trying to learn.
Kat hears the music and comes running!
This picture cracks me up. Even though Greg looks like he's smokin' something (ha ha), I love how Kat & Brody are both dancing with their tongues hanging out.

9 comments:
Wow! Your husband is an angel. Wish mine were that good to me. You better hang onto him! :) Adorable pictures. Love the one of Kat & Greg playing guitar. And the ones against the whiteboard look like GAP ads. Great photos.
could.your.children.get.any.CUTER???? These pic are AWESOME!
very cute pics!!! I love them all! you're doing a great job! now we just need to see some pics of your growing belly!!!
Love all the photos as usual. You are so talented. Greg is definitely a keeper. Will Greg get to take some time off when baby #3 is here?
Awesome pics, Awesome husband, awesome kids and their tongues :)
that picture of kat running to hear the music... priceless.
I love the white background, the pics turned out really nice.
These are awesome pictures Joanna! You are so talented! I like the white background. Is it a poster board? You could be super busy as a photographer! Do you find you get more crisp pics with the new lens? I'm loving the pics you get from it!
I thought I commented on this post! I'm a terrible friend! Sorry. Great pictures!! I love the one....well forget it...I love them all!
Post a Comment