Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Bathnight tonight

First I have to say that those color wonder markers do not score very high in my book. They have a tad bit of a delay before the color shows up so Kat & Brody get impatient and get frustrated easily. I even get impatient with those dang markers. We all (well, Greg not so much) need to work on patience in this house. So I brought out the regular markers today because we got some coloring puzzles at the library story time. They are really cute, made out of cardboard - you can color them as a page, then take them apart. But they were more interested in coloring themselves. And each other. This time it was a group effort. Luckily they are washable.

7 comments:

daddy said...

that is awesome

Jill said...

Thats a great picture! I can see Brody in the background too! Did they try to suck on the markers? N&C do the same thing! LOL

Jim and Cindy said...

Oh...my...goodness! Save that to show her when she is a teenager!

Jennifer said...

oh my goodness, that one mae me laugh out loud!!!! too funny!

Nicki said...

I continue to love looking at the pictures of the kids. I love the indoor pictures. I think you did a great job. You make me jealous. I also saw your work with the Naimo family. Very nice. How did you get the ones of them jumping?

Brooke said...

Oh how funny! Love it!

Peggy said...

Hilarious! Very good picture.