Tuesday, May 12, 2009

From the week

Some pictures from the week. It seems like it's been a very long week and it's only Tuesday, not a good sign. We broke out the bathing suits for the first time this week and tested the pool waters. Last year Kat & Brody had a huge fear of the water. This year they were timid, but slowly made their way into the first step. I think by the end of summer they will probably be really comfortable with the pool. On the agenda this week is to visit as many A/C places as possible. So tomorrow will be story time at the library and Thursday the pediatrician for some updated shots. Fun times all around :). Here are just a few of my favorite photos from the last few days.

3 comments:

The Hayes Family said...

Cutie Pies! I hope your week creeps by, but in a good way! Enjoy all the a/c places!

Oh, and belly picture time!

Jill said...

Joanna these are so clear and in focus! I can see you in their eyes! Great work. You're rocking that camera. :) I've been doing studio lighting since fall so I need more work on natural lighting now! Natural lighting makes me nervous now! :)
They sure love their popcorn! Enjoy the AC!

Peggy said...

Your pictures are amazing!