Some pictures of some random moments around the house this week. We didn't get out too much because the three of us had colds, so we made due with what we had. Sort of a prelude to when the baby comes in the dead of summer and we will be stuck inside for quite awhile. I think it bothers me more than it bothers Kat & Brody when we stay inside all day. They find ways to entertain and antagonize each other while I clean the kitchen over and over again. Tonight, however, we are living it up. Sesame Street Live "Elmo's Green Thumb" here we come!




6 comments:
Those are cute pictures. :) I like Kat's glasses and I see Toy Story on! You'd see Finding Nemo on our TV almost every day. That new lens is working well!
Your kids crack me up...
Girl, your house looks really clean in all those pictures! Oy vey. My house is a total disaster area.
love the last 2 pictures! they made me laugh!!!!!
first, your kids are adorable!
second, i must echo the previous poster. your house is spotless! is that photo shop or really how you guys roll? because i don't know if i can ever have you over to my house. you might be worried your kids would contract some disease. the last time my house was that clean was september of '04. :)
I love that everyone is talking about how clean your house is. I must admit that my first thought was how cute Kat and Brody look and my 2nd thought was Wow, her house looks amazing. I guess we all think alike.
Post a Comment