and me fooling around with the Flip Video camera. Brody sat here at lunch for over an hour eating pizza rolls and grapes. He kept asking for more and he even ate what Kat did not finish. I was afraid he was going to bust after all those rolls (maybe 10?).
Please disregard my annoying 13 year old sounding voice. Why couldn't I have a cool accent?
1 year ago

7 comments:
Cute! I just want to squeeze him! So did you get boosters since he's not in his space saver?
I think he loves CHEEEESSSEEE pizza!! So cute!
So stinkin' precious. I swear Kat and Brody have both matured in their looks within the past couple of weeks.
Cute!! He looks like a big boy sitting at the table:)
I don't think you sound like a 13 year old, by the way. :)
Yum. Now I'm hungry for pizza rolls and grapes! Sounds delicious. He sure is a cutie. In this video I see similarities between he and Kat in the eyes and the smile.
He's so cute!!!! They are really growing up fast on us, huh?
And you don't sound like you are 13!!! (I can teach you how to have a southern accent if you want..but I still say you have an accent!)
OK...when did he get so darn grown up looking?!? He looks so much like his Daddy these days.
Post a Comment