Saturday, March 14, 2009

Some random pictures and catching up

Since I haven't been able to blog in awhile I have a stock of pictures of happenings that I need to catch up on. Mostly boring for other people, but since this is the only baby 'book' Kat and Brody really have I am including it. One of these days I'm going to finally print out this blog through Blurb so I can have everything all nicely bound together. Anyway, a few thing we did the past couple of weeks:

Enjoyed the nice weather
Paid a visit to Cabella's and looked at the stuffed animals


Dressed up like Abe Lincoln

Went to the park and played with our friend Taylor
Mowed the grass with daddy

Went to visit dad at work
Danced with daddy

3 comments:

Jill said...

That is SO sweet with Greg playing and the kids dancing. How precious! :)
You were busy the last week!!! I hope they are feeling better!

Brooke said...

Awww!!! Love the video! That ball that gets bigger and smaller...the kids fight over it all the time, right now its in time out.

stephanie said...

i did a blurb book last year and i LOVE it. with your creativity, i'm sure yours will be awesome.