Thursday, January 1, 2009

2009


We rang in the new year nice and quiet this year. I still can't get over that it's 2009, but I'm excited about it still the same. In 2009 (today to be exact), Kat & Brody turn 23 months and my dad also celebrates his birthday. Also in 2009, Greg & I will celebrate our 10 year anniversary, Kat & Brody will turn 2 and inch even closer to 3, and we will expand our family by one more in July. So 2009 will be a year of changes, hopefully all good. Today was nice because Greg had the day off so we took it easy and decided to try a new park out. We went up to Vistancia's big park and Kat & Brody had a blast. I think we will go there more often, it's very nice. And their friend Taylor also met us up there to play. Happy new year everyone!




5 comments:

The Hayes Family said...

How fun!! Looks like a fun park! I'm also going to throw it out there that you should put baby bump pictures up!!

Erin said...

Oh I love it, it looks like they had so much fun. A nice quiet new year celebration sounds perfect. I'm looking forward to your 2009 as well :)

Jennifer said...

Looks like they had a great time at the park!!!! You have an exciting year ahead of you!!!

Jill said...

Oh geez! I thought I commented on this because I read it the day you posted it. sorry!!!
I love that picture of Kat smiling so big and the sun's rays behind Brody's head. You take such great pictures of them.
So, will you celebrate 10 years of marriage with Greg or 10 years together? Will it be before/after the new baby?

Kristen said...

That pic of Kat in the swing is the cutest pic ever!! For some reason I just think of the word "pixie" now when I look at her!!