



Just some pictures I took this weekend of Kat & Brody. They were playing outside and saw a kite that our neighbor was flying. The excitement on their faces were priceless so I had to grab my camera. It was great and they were entertained for so long. We need to get a kite now :).

6 comments:
BEAUTIFUL pictures!! I want a "good" camera so bad. I would like to take a class too. Hubby said maybe we can get a better camera with our tax return ♥
Soooo sweet Joanna! Love the excitement in their faces. :)
What great memories you captured!!! I love their faces! Isn't that so fun watching them discover new things like that!!!!
You are doing great with that camera!
Brody's expression in that first picture is priceless!
those are wonderful shots. I love the first picture of Brody. That's the face that I want to catch on Christmas morning.
Shelly
I love their expressions and awe. What a great job capturing that. You must have your camera in a holster on your belt. lol
Post a Comment