Today Kat and Brody are 21 months. And already we are in the terrible two's I believe :). We went to the park today and played and took pictures. It was a nice day although I don't have much to report other than I think I need to get Brody's hair cut. Last night while we were trick or treating there was a fire truck driving down our street handing out candy. One of the fireman came out to give Kat some candy since we were straggling behind. Greg was behind me holding Brody and the fireman pointed to Brody and asked if "she" would like some candy too. And now that I look at these pictures I do see it is getting a tad long. So maybe a haircut will be coming soon. Tomorrow we are looking forward to church and going out to lunch with my family. I always look forward to church. Even though Brody cries when we drop them off in the nursery, I think they have fun. I know they are in good hands and I can listen to the message without worrying. I love that.


8 comments:
Joanna you are really getting good!!!! I really like the pictures. And that last one of Brody is so sweet. Soon you'll be teaching me tips!
I love your pics, the first one is sooo sweet! I love the excitement on Brody's face and it looks like Kat is looking at him admiring him from afar....although I'm sure she is probably really looking at a balloon or something.
We are near our first haircut for Liam, its not long,just the back is funky....longer on the sides than the middle.
I LOVE their expressions with the balloons. So adorable!!!
I agree with Jill, you are getting GOOD!!!!! Great pics!!!!! K&B are so precious!!!!!
I think "She" is adorable! :) I wish I lived closer so I could give him a rockin haircut!
Great pictures...I really like the excitement that you captured in Brody...so sweet. Happy 21 month birthday K&B!!!
you are a great photographer. can i pay you to come take pictures of my kids? :) you are great!
Joanna I think Brody just has such a sweet look to him that maybe that was why he was mistaken for a girl?? His hair is cute!! The pics are great. The last of Brody is wonderful!!
Love these pictures! I agree with everone else here:) Kat & Brody are getting so big. I wish I could meet them in person!
Post a Comment